★ The Art Party Since 2010
• The Art Party is an ethical social innovation club originally from East Vancouver.
• Our buy local post was shared 615 times and liked 64 times on Facebook. This inspired our tagline: “Buy Local to Support Local Artists”.
• The Art Party is an endorser of Earth Charter® for a just, sustainable, and peaceful planet and participated in the annual Earth Charter Day at DUDOC Vancouver, an Earth Charter® partner.
• The Art Party promotes Earth Charter® and Golden Brush Art events.
★ Social Innovation Meetup Since 2015
• With the advice of Spring University, The Art Party spun off Vancouver Social Innovation Meetup in 2015 for “conscious + savvy innovators”.
• The Meetup grew to over 1,000 members in 2016.
• Meetup organizers include The Art Party, Spring and DUDOC.
★ The Art Party Social Media Network
https://www.facebook.com/TheArtParty (800 fans)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtParty/ (1850 members)
https://www.facebook.com/Artistrun (4700 friends)
https://www.facebook.com/ArtistrunCollective (1350 fans)
http://www.twitter.com/TheArtPartyorg (500 followers)
https://instagram.com/TheArtPartyorg/ (300 followers)
http://www.meetup.com/SocialInnovation/ (1200 members)
FORMER SITE: Artistrun Collective for social change art events
TAGLINE: Buy Local to Support Local Artists
Our buy local post was shared 615 times and liked 64 times on The Art Party Facebook network. This inspired our tagline: Buy Local to Support Local Artists.
★ Earth Charter® Communities
Earth Charter® Communities (ECC) nurture a sense of a complete community enable its residents to grow organically into healthy and resilient residents; sustainable, enjoyable and resilient lives are important to everyone’s wellbeing. Meaningful livelihoods and a sense of mutual respect is a critical part of learning to live with a deep sense for the community of life around you.