The Art Party is co-producing workshops at The Tribe, tech startup incubator in 2017 to help 270 creatives and changemakers get their projects funded. Changemakers are the force of social evolution and every one of us can become one through collaboration and being part of something greater. Crowdfunding already has a successful track record funding artistic and creative projects, or community-oriented social entrepreneurship projects.
★ Crowdfunding Presentations, Kindle Ebook and Video Highlights ★
Liza J. Lee Kindle Ebook: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01MS7323T
Videos from Canadian Marketing Team:
Daniel Moscovitch: http://www.morehotleads.com/crowdfunding
Little Woo’s: http://littlewoo.org/a-surprising-secret-to-creativity/
We’ll be pitching at VancouverSOUP to raise funds for crowdfunding workshops in 2017 – to help Creatives & Changemakers! Come support our cause! www.theartparty.org/crowdfunding/
For $10 you get a bowl of soup, bread and a crowdfunding vote – November 16, 2016!
★ 566 Powell St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1G9
★ Doors open at 6:00
★ Pitches at 7:00
★ Dinner by 7:45
★ Winner announced at 9:00!
Crowdfunding for Creatives & Changemakers
★ Why Crowdfunding Workshops 2017?
• Social innovation startups have challenges raising financing, but crowdfunding already has a successful track record funding artistic, creative, community social enterprise projects, as well as tech startups.
• The funding will help pay honorariums for qualified crowdfunding trainers and volunteers. It will also help pay for event insurance, signage, print materials and other expenses for these workshops.
★ About The Art Party Since 2010
• The Art Party is a social innovation club. Our buy local post was shared 615 times and liked 64 times on Facebook. This inspired our tagline: “Buy Local to Support Local Artists”.
• The Art Party is an endorser of Earth Charter® for a just, sustainable, and peaceful planet and participated in the annual Earth Charter Day at DUDOC Vancouver, an Earth Charter® partner.
• The Art Party also promoted several art charity fundraisers and Golden Brush Art events.
★ About Social Innovation Meetup Since 2015
• With the advice of Spring University, The Art Party spun off Vancouver Social Innovation Meetup in 2015 and it has grown to over 1,000 members in 2016.
• Meetup organizers include Liza J. Lee, Daniel Moscovitch, Mirey Faema and Jason Butcher from HeroX who is getting CEO speakers from HeroX and FundRazr to help us get started.
★ The People Want Change!
Here’s how you can become the change you want to see in the world. Support our pitch for crowdfunding workshops for creatives & changemakers on Wed, Nov 16. Your vote counts!
Comments Off on Crowdfunding for Creatives & Changemakers