Real Estate Investing for Profit and Social Good
Discover Real Estate Investing That is Profitable While Improving Communities
We invest in distressed multi-family housing well below market value. Then with redevelopment to improve existing structures, this results in lower costs than new development and greater occupancy rates that revitalizes the neighbourhoods. Our distressed multi-family housing projects become both profitable and contribute to social good.
Learn how to also gain financial freedom by investing in real estate, including distressed multi-family housing … and do it part time in 3-5 years or less! No real estate experience is necessary. You can also earn while you learn by referring others.
At this FREE seminar, we will show you:
- How our real estate investing education program is unmatched in the industry
- A plan that has assisted associates in our community to create a net worth of over $1 million in controlled assets
- How you can be involved in the properties and projects we are involved with
- A working business model where you can work from home or our local offices instead of fighting traffic
- How you can be done interviewing for jobs for the rest of your life and comprehensively teach your children how to do the same
We create successful real estate investors and we have the results to prove that our system works. You must be coachable, willing to work hard, dedicated, and most importantly, passionate about creating long lasting, secure wealth through business ownership and real estate, working with our local community of real estate investors.
Speaker: Thane Lanz is an author, speaker, investor and licensed real estate agent with Sutton Group West Coast Realty, Broadway. Thane has bought and sold over $20M in investment properties since 2008 and has been asked to speak on Real Estate investing on CBC Radio and Radio Real Estate Show on CISL 650. He will share with you many real life stories and case studies. And you’ll get the chance to ask your questions about the insider secrets of putting together a successful deal.
RSVP at Social Innovation Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/SocialInnovation/